Breast Screening Procedure
This procedure is totally painless, there is no compression or contact with the body. The test is non invasive, uses no radiation, and is F.D.A registered.
- Annual breast thermography screening for women of all ages.
- Mammography, when considered appropriate for women who are aged 50 or older.
- A regular breast examination by a health professional.
- Monthly breast self-examination.
- Personal awareness for changes in the breasts.
- Readiness to discuss quickly any such changes with a doctor.
These guidelines should be considered along with your background and medical history.